1. I love Donnie Waggoner and have since the first day I talked to him!
2. I love having a boy even though at the beginning I was scared I wouldn't know what to do with him and how to do his hair!
3. I am really excited to be having a girl so she can wear bows and cheerleading outfits!
4. . I have two favorite places in the world... Lake Tenkiller in Oklahoma and Pagosa Springs, CO.
5. I wanted to be a trainer for Shamu at Sea World when I was little.
6. A lot of my friends that are still my best friends I have known for way longer than 10 years some even 20 years!
7. I have no desire to see the whole world except for Australia and Scotland.
8. I have an obsession about my teeth, except for right now while I am pregnant because brushing my teeth makes me throw up! Thank goodness for floss!
9. I love cats. Especially my orange cat Krew.
10. I don't ever really want a dog.
11. My calling is 1st Counselor in the Primary Presidency.
12. My calling has taught my patience. Which I needed!!!
13. I helped name one of my friends children when I was only 15.
14. I love to dance.
15. I can't cook without listening to music.
16. I love rap music.
17. My son is taking after me with his music genres.
18. I have always wanted to have a pig named Cody Noel. But then I touched a pig just one year ago and changed my mind.
19. I like working with my dad. He is very talented and relates to clients better than anyone I know.
20. I love to garden.
21. My favorite flower is a Stargazer Lily, even though my mom and husband think they smell like band aids.
22. I love the smell of crayons.
23. I could eat chocolate chip cookies everyday!
24. I have never LOVED ice cream until this pregnancy!
25. I can't do any type of sport that involves a ball.
26. I wish they had cheerleading squads for almost 30 year olds! :)
27. I took piano lessons for many years and hated it. (That talent went to my sister!)
28. I have a crush on that guy from "Dirty Jobs" named Mike Rowe.
29. I have learned many new interests from my husband.
30. I LOVE boating and have been to the boat show with my dad every year since I was 6.
31. It scares me to test drive a car.
32. I am really proud of my husband.
33. I love chocolate milk.
34. I love mountains.
35. I have had a caterpillar that turned into a butterfly as a pet. I named it after my mom, Marilynn the Monarch.
36. My mom is my hero.
37. I love to scrapbook.
38. I iron almost all of my little boys clothes!
39. My family once hosted a wedding shower for a waitress at Chili's .
40. Donnie and I got an extra day on our cruise.
41. I have read almost all of Nicholas Spark's books.
42. My sister is one of the most talented and spiritual people I know.
43. My grammy is not really my grandmother.
44. I met my husband on the internet.
45. Butter Brickle is my favorite ice cream.
46. I hate scary movies.
47. I love to drive.
48. I love to watch football. OU Football!
49. I hate the NFL.
50. I hate artichokes.
51. I love grapes.
52. In high school my license plate said "PERKIE"
53. If I could, I would lay out everyday!
54. Blake has three scrapbooks and he is only 2 1/2.
55. My little girls name is going to be Kenzie Elizabeth.
56. I danced with a girl named Kenzie in high school.
57. If I could go back to any time in my life, I would go back to high school.
58. One of my role models is a man by the name of Richard Caram.
59. There are 3 other people named Robyn Waggoner in the world.
60. Donnie and I agreed on the name Blake before we were even engaged.
61. It took Donnie and I awhile to decide on a girls name.
62. I have my hair done every 6 weeks.
63. I love thunderstorms. (Not tornadoes)
64. I can get road rage.
65. Donnie has painted Kenzie's room 12 times!
66. I love to shop!
67. I especially love to shop for Blake!
68. A baby sleeping is very calming to me.
69. I also have a crush on Usher.
70. I hardly ever listen to all the songs on my Ipod. I have one playlist that I listen to.
71. I hate staying by myself.
72. I really like the show Army Wives.
73. I check facebook more often than I do my email.
74. I love to garden.
75. I really like Coach bags.
76. I love when Blake comes in my room in the morning and wakes me with a kiss.
77. I love it when Donnie does that too!
78. I want a Canon Rebel Digital Camera.
79. I think it is cute that Blake LOVES singing cards.
80. I will never be able to read all the magazines that come to my house.
81. I love the look of vacuumed carpet.
82. I love reading books to Blake.
83. I love going on dates with my husband.
84. I love it when Donnie plans the date.
85. I will be so excited when the sorority job is over so we can go boating again.
86. The boat hasn't even been summerized yet!
87. I am becoming one of those freak moms about vaccinations.
88. I love getting the fire going in the fire pit and having friends over to eat s'mores and talk.
89. I didn't eat seafood until I met Donnie.
90. I didn't camp until I met Donnie.
91. Donnie brings out the best in me.
92. I love Blake's huge blue eyes.
93. I love that Blake says "Love you Mommy!"
94. I love making chocolate chip cookies.
95. I love my "adopted" kids Katie, Gray, Nate and Abbey!
96. I am glad I live in Oklahoma.
97. I love how Blake says "Oklahoma"!
98. I love how Blake calls himself "Blakey"!
99. I am excited for my 10 year reunion.
100. I only have 56 days left to be pregnant!
Thanks Angie for the idea of making this list! It was fun and made me think!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
100 things you never needed or wanted to know about Robyn!
Posted by Waggoner Family at 12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love you sister. I'm proud of you. :-)
Is there a reason your license plate in high school said "Perkie?" LOL j/k...sorta:)
How fun is that list!?! There are some interesting facts in there. I'll have to do one, one of these days!
It is fun isn't it? Glad you took the time to make it. I really had a blast doing it but wished mine was funnier like Richie's was. =) I learned a lot about you I didn't know! Awesome! You'll have to do Donnie's next.
I adore Mr. Caram too!
Post a Comment