This week both my kids have been giving each other different illnesses, so I had a lot of at home time. One day when Kenz was feeling good I dressed her in some cute red and white and played with my camera. She is so fun to take pictures of. I love this little girl and all of her dimples!


Even Krew "wanted" his picture taken. I love the look on his face when she is pulling on his ear.


Two weeks ago, we went with James, Allie, Aidan and Ethan to Chuckie Cheese's. I haven't been there in so long! We are talking probably 16 years. It has really changed. They have cleaned the place up and it is much brighter. We all ate yummy pizza and the we all had a blast playing games. We think James and Donnie might be the age of our kids because they had so much fun.
Allie took the kids up into the playground. Blake and Ethan were having trouble getting up to the top, so she helped!Donnie and James played Basketball and Donnie got the high score for the day, winning the boys 100 tickets!




4 comments:
I love how Kenzie looks like you guys but is still totally her own self! She is beautiful!
Chuckie Cheese in OK!!! That's awesome!! I love their pizza.
Wow Kenzie is GORGEOUS!!! Those eyes and eyelashes! And about chuck e cheese... I AM SUCH A DORK. And now you have proof, thanks a lot!!!
Seriously! I'm going to need you to quit posting such ADORABLE pics... it just makes want to come visit MORE! She's beautiful! Hope all is well in the OK place. Loves!
I love Kenzie's little dimples! What a cute girl! My only memory of Chuck-E-Cheese is Jordan getting really sick and throwing up in line, so I'm glad to hear they've cleaned up the place! :)
Post a Comment