Today while driving home from the ward Fall Festival it was quiet in the car, except for Kenzie singing her "La,La's". But that happens all the time. Blake said "Platypus don't have ears" and then he fell asleep. Donnie and I could not quit laughing! It was so random and out of nowhere and then as soon as he said it he was asleep! He makes me laugh!
The new g word for the day is:
gabrise = surprise
(I wonder how long this will last!)
2 comments:
I love that! It made me laugh out loud too actually! I love kids!
I am DYING to talk to you! I tried calling your house the other day and your cell... and I left a message, did you get it? Well if not gimme a call when you have some free time, wait, free time? You? Is that possible? hahaha...
Love yur guts and hope to talk to you soon, keep the funny stuff coming, Love it!
Cass.
I like reading the things they say. Keep posting them...they always make me laugh!
Post a Comment