For my birthday, Donnie got me a little camera. I was tired of dragging my big canon everywhere and he was sick of seeing my expensive camera out of the case and stuck in the top of the stroller. I took some fun pics the last part of the year. So I finally downloaded the pics and here are my favorites. I love this one of Blake and Abbey. He adores her! They are the best of friends.
This pic of Donnie, he took, it was from Chesapeake's Halloween party. He dressed up as a "Biker Dude." Isn't that what he already is?????
They had to work the first part of the day and they played the last half. Is he working or playing? :)
These are from Blake's "Thanksgiving Feast" at school. Donnie took off work and took Blake to his feast. They had it on a Tuesday and Blake usually doesn't go to school on Tuesdays so we took him so he could participate. He looked so handsome! Plus I love his Indian Headress!
The next five pics.....Blake took. I love to see what he takes picture of. He woke Kenzie from her nap
because he wanted some shots of her. She is not happy here. And no, I didn't know this was going on until I downloaded my camera! :)
This is true kenz right here. Hammin' it up for the camera. "Take a picture of me doing this...." I wonder who she gets this from? :)
He also got some great ones of himself. Maybe we have a photographer on our hands! Although, when I ask him what he wants to be when he grows up... he says, "A Daddy!" He said he wants a "million" (pronouced mileon) kids and he wants to have fun with them. He also wants 7 dogs and 5 cats!
CHECK OUT THOSE EYES!
One night we walked into Blake's room to check on him and give him a kiss before we went to bed and he wasn't in his bed. My heart jumped a minute and then we looked around and found him on the floor next to his bed! He is so silly!
These pics need a little explaining....they are mostly for me because I find them so funny! One night, before Christmas we went to Bass Pro Shop. We met my parents there. (my mom has never been, shocking to us since we went on opening night and even bought a Christmas Tree ornament to remember the occasion) It has been open like 7 years! Seeing my mom's face was pure enjoyment! So we had a little fun. Picture 1: My dad NEVER wears hats and we came around the corner and found him with this hat on. My mom is laughing really hard right here, she is not about to throw up like it looks! :) Picture 2: We have a furniture store, you would never find this recliner in our furniture store and I don't think I have ever see either parent near camo! Picture 3: I am totally in love with this little girl even though she never leaves her bows on! Picture 4: Blake is getting sleepy from all the "fun" we are having and wants to join in while trying on the hat cawpaw had on! and finally, Picture 5: This is what I think Kenzie is going to turn into, a 4 wheelin' tomboy! We shall see!
This is what our Oklahoma winter has looked like. Lots of snow! And this is how an Oklahoman dresses in such snow. Pajama bottoms and her UGGS! It works!
Friends Forever....have you ever had one of those friends, who you don't see very often, but when you do get the pleasure of catching up, it is like no time has come between you! This is one of those friends. Her name is Jodi and we have been friends since the 3rd grade. It was so much fun seeing her over Christmas Break!
We celebrated Blake's 4th birthday by taking him to Incredible Pizza with just our family. We had so much fun! Donnie and I loved the Go Karts! :)
After Donnie's work Christmas Party, we went and grabbed hot chocolate and a cupcake and drove around and looked at Christmas lights. This is Chesapeake, the company he works for. They do such an amazing job on lights!
This is just a cute pic of the little boy who makes me smile everyday!
And this is the picture of the man who makes me smile everyday! This was one fun night full of good food, fun dancing, new friendships and that stamp means I don't get an alcoholic beverage, they thought I wasn't 21 yet! Too funny! Don't you love the Coors Light sign in the background, that may be a first! :) Let's see what 2010 brings.....
1 comments:
What a fun post of pictures! I loved reading it. i liked seeing your dad in a hat, the only problem is that it covers his nice hair-do. :)
Hows the ice storm??
Post a Comment