Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Kenzie!



This little girl who was once an adorable 4 month turned 2 while we were at the lake so we decided to PARTY!!!


We brought cupcakes with us from Sweet Memories.... They were so good!

We LOVE this little girl!!!

She LOVES her cupcake!

I love the look on her face in this picture!

She really got into opening presents this year and ohh'd and ahh'd!
She loved the puppy from Regan and Casey!

She loved her my little pony!

but this doll "pack and play" may have been her favorite....when we told her it was time for bed she ran in and got in! We laughed so hard!

Happy 2nd Birthday Kenzie!!

Things I LOVE about Kenzie....
-the way she asks if this is an "ew" (meaning "yuck")
-the way she loves running to get into bed with her big brother
-her BIG blue eyes
-her reddish blondish hair
-the way she is already wanting to go potty in the potty! :)
-the way she says mama, dada, "gitty", "bake", nee, pawpaw, baby, eat
-she is really very sweet and LOVES babies
-she is very determined
-she loves her family
-she loves her friends
-she loves animals and they are either "gitties or puppies"
-when you open the refrig she runs and asks for "jush" everytime (juice)
-she eats like crazy and is tiny...she only weighs 21 lbs.
-she loves water! bath, cup, hose...it doesn't matter!
-she loves girl things like bows and bracelets
-she always turns when I call her by her nickname...kenziebenz

She is such a joy!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she is. It was just last year you guys were here and she was just 1. It is just insane. Happy bday Kenzie. hope you liked your bday card!

Lauren and Trevor said...

Happy Birthday Kenzie! What a cute, fun girl. I wish we could see you!

Corbin and Amy said...

She is so sweet! I love the picture of her in the pack n play. Too funny!