Friday, March 7, 2008

Blake's New Pet!


As most of you know. We have a cat named Krew, who is Blake's big friend. (he is 21 lbs.) But Donnie thought we should get Blake his own pet. So they went to the pet store and Blake picked out a fish. He named it "Nemo" even though it looks nothing like the Nemo from the movie. In the morning when Blake wakes up he tells us that "Nemo wants some num-num" (food in Blakey language) and at night he says "Night-Night Nemo." It is really cute and I didn't really think he would understand having a fish. Plus he can't lay on the fish like he lays on Krew.

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hey Robyn! I'm glad you guys are blogging now, how fun! The pictures are so cute! We bought our kids a beta 3 months ago. They love it!

Unknown said...

Look how cute Blake is! Do you know what you are having yet? I miss you girl!

annie said...

Found your blog! Blake is so big and so darn cute!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Yay, a blog! I love it! Blake is such a cute boy! I'm glad that he's enjoying his new Nemo so much!

Our blog is clintandnatalie@blogspot.

Lauren and Trevor said...

Your blog looks great! I am excited to be able to see Blake grow through pictures. Keep them coming!

Corbin and Amy said...

Hey Robyn...I hope when we start having kids that ours are as cute as Blake.