Saturday, March 22, 2008

The bunny

Today was so much fun we took Blake for this Easter pictures. We have decided that this is going to be a yearly tradition. Taylor Made Photography has real bunnies to take pictures with so that is where we went. The large bunny at the mall freaks me out! We got there early because our friend Brittany was scheduled in the spot before us to have her girls pics taken. We thought that Blake might feel more comfortable if he saw Ellis and Audrey have their pictures taken first. He did so well. I was very surprised with him. We had trouble getting him to smile because he took his job of holding the little bunny so seriously. He had no problem kissing the bunny and then the bunny reached up and kissed him. It was an adorable shot and the photographer captured it! If you would like to view Blake's pics go to www.taylormadephotography.com and click on view session. It will ask for a password and it is waggoner (all lowercase). It turned out to be a fun morning.

When Blake got home he took a nap and then played outside with his daddy all day! Tonight when we were getting him ready for bed we took his crocs off and his feet were a little dirty from being outside all day. He was laying down and took his foot and pulled it close to his face and said, "My feets gross!" Donnie and I laughed so hard! We had no idea he even knew that word! He surprises me everyday with what he knows. I love this age because I never know what to expect. I love my little boy!

3 comments:

Larsen Family said...

haha ... those pictures are so cute!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Blake sounds so cute! I love hearing all the things that Lucas comes up with. Where do they learn these things????

Lauren and Trevor said...

I just looked at Blake's pictures! How cute! I love the one of him kissing the bunny. I miss that photo studio, they take such great pictures.