Just so everyone knows... we found out that
"IT'S A GIRL!!!!!"
She is due August 20, 2008!
"IT'S A GIRL!!!!!"
She is due August 20, 2008!
And everyone has been wondering what the bedding looks like that I actually purchased part of before I knew it was a girl. I couldn't let it slip away! :)


12 comments:
This is just too cute and precious! Can't wait to see the final product of the nursery!
PS August birthdays really are perfect...this coming from an August 28ther
so very cute!! congrats on a little girl!
too cute!!
Congrats! One of each seems so perfect. Have fun decorating.
Love the bedding! I am so excited for you!!! Girls are wonderful! : )
Yah... That is exciting. You are going to have so much fun. Boys are fun too, but the girls have so many cute clothes and don't forget the headbands and bows.
Nice!! I'm a little jealous:)
Congrats!
Super cute bedding too!
Hi Robyn!
Wow, Congrats! Girls are so much fun!
That bedding is adorable.
Congrats! That's so exciting! Now you can be done having kids--a boy and a girl!! :)
YAY we both get cute little girls. Isn't it exciting? I've got to know where you got the crib bedding. I want to buy the exact one. I LOVE it!!!
I love the bedding! It is going to be so fun to have a girl -there are so many cute things. I also just love the tatoo picture. That is too cute...I bet Donnie was so proud!
Post a Comment