I am really very tired after a long day at church and primary, but I have to tell the funniest story! Yesterday, I couldn't find Blake and when I did find him he was in the baby's closet going through the clothes that I just bought while I was in Utah. He would take the little dress out and say "so cute!" I was laughing so hard. I think he learned this from me when my friend Jen was over and we were going through everything. I think he heard both of us saying that the things were "so cute!" I love him! He makes me laugh and smile everyday! I promise there is more to come and pictures to publish...just not tonight! :)
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
My sister's son does the exact same thing!! And it's because she says it. She'll ask him what he thinks about something and he'll say "Mom that is so cute."
Post a Comment