Sunday, August 3, 2008

GO WOLVES!!!!

SFHS CLASS OF 1998!
I had the great opportunity this last year of helping plan my 10 year high school reunion. Now for those of you who didn't go to THE best high school ever... you won't know any of these pictures, but for you who went to Edmond Santa Fe High School... enjoy the memories! The first night there was a party at The Fox and Hound, we rented out over half the restaurant and I heard the party lasted until after 2am, however, I went home about 10. It sure is fun when you have a baby due in 2 weeks!! :) On Saturday, we went and toured the school. It sure has changed! You could bring your families too! Blake had fun running up and down the halls! Saturday night was the dressier party at the Petroleum Club Edmond. There was a sit down dinner, drinks and DJ. It was so much fun catching up with everyone. I must say that Donnie was amazing the entire weekend! He didn't whine and he followed me around taking my picture with all my friends from back in the day! Thanks Donnie! I also wanted to thank my parents and my cousin Madison who watched Blake the whole weekend! Thanks for keeping him entertained! :) I did miss some of my best friends who didn't get to make it to the reunion! Lauren, Angie and Justin... I thought about you guys all weekend! I wish you could have been here to party!



Emily, April and Me

Jodi, Me and Jen

Me and Zak

Me, Stephanie, Emily, and Jennifer

Jeremy and Me

Cute little Blake sneaking into the picture, Jeremy, Tradd, Leslie, AJ, Kyla, Emily, Beth and Me

Kyla, Me and Emily

Doug and Blake... I think Blake is trying to do a high "V" in this picture! Just to make his cheerleader mom happy! Go Wolves!

Gretchen and Me

Greg and Me

Marisa, Me and Kyla

Robbie's wife, Robbie, Faith (Brian's wife) and Brian

Jennifer and Me

Emily, Me and April

Brent (Jodi's husband), Jodi, Me and Donnie

Justin, Lee, Me and Justin

Jill and Me

Magan, Me, Jordan, and Jennifer

Kathy and Me... with Kennedy and Kenzie! They will be 6 weeks apart!

Jen and Me

Cody and Me

Brian and Me

Andrew and Danyale

Carrie, Me, Emily and April

Trapper, Carly, Me and Emily... The Reunion Committee!

Tradd and Me

Jenny and Me... she just had a baby on Tuesday and she attended the parties both Friday and Saturday~ she is amazing! :)

Go Santa Fe High, Green and Grey sublime, with our colors flying we will cheer you all the time!
GO WOLVES GO!
Go Santa Fe High onto victory, spread far the fame of our great name
SANTA FE LETS WIN THAT GAME!!!
I am doing the cheer in my head that goes with our fight song!! :)

3 comments:

okbushmans said...

How fun! I bet you are relieved to have that behind you though! On to the baby! P.S. you look great in all the pictures!

Corbin and Amy said...

I can't wait to go to my reunion and see all the people I used to go to school with again. I heard it's the 20 year reunion where people really start to look different. But you don't have to worry about that one for a while:) Will you have to plan that one too? If you do hopefully you won't be pregnant.

Misty said...

Looks like so much fun! I sure wish I could see everyone again! It was so great to walk down memory lane : ) I need to see if I can get some emails addresses!