Tuesday, December 9, 2008

This is a long post! Sorry!

Ok, I have not posted pictures in SO long and I know you are wondering if I dropped off the face of the earth so here is the last 6 weeks. We have been really busy. You will notice that we are starting at this fun Christmas Season and we are working our way back to Halloween!

Christmas Lights at Chesapeake! Now you notice that my son is really having a hard time with pictures right now. They are either "CHEESE" where he looks oriental or he doesn't look at the camera at all! This age is hard!

EDMOND II Ward Christmas Dinner

REGAN IS HOME!!! Blake is very happy about this!

Kenzie is getting to be so much fun and happy!

Kenz, Daddy and Blake

My kids with Santa in their Christmas outfits!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Well, this year for Thanksgiving, we were on our own. My parents went to Utah to move my sister home! I was COMPLETELY freaked out! (Ask my mom) I have never cooked a turkey or anything like that before. So I decided that I wanted to prove to myself that I could do it! So I DID! We had so much food including: turkey, gravy, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans, cranberry salad, Grandma's grape salad (a VERY tricky recipe), rolls and pie. We had so much food that we ate left overs for 5 days for EVERY meal! It was good and I still can't believe we did it! I dd call my mom all the time to make sure I was doing everything right!

Our table and our family! I think Blake ate three rolls before we sat down for dinner! :0)

After Dinner I had planned a little activity for Blake and I. We made puppets. A Pilgrim, turkey, Indian, and Girl Pilgrim. They turned out really cute and Blake had fun!


After dinner, we went to the Roy's house and had yummy homemade pumpkin pie and homemade apple pie. They were so good! Plus it was fun hanging out with friends! Johnny really loves Kenzie and so does Chris! She is such a flirt!

Kenzie and I on Thanksgiving!

Kenzie's new habit of sucking her thumb. We are working on correcting this! :)



OUR ANNUAL HORN'S SEED CO. CHRISTMAS PARTY!
Once again, we went to the Christmas party at Horn's Seed Co. this is our thrid year and it is so much fun! The Pratt kids joined us again this year! We have so much fun drinking cider, eating hot dogs and cookies and seeing Santa. There is also horse drawn carraige rides and we each pick out a new ornament for the tree!


Nate, Abbey and Blake

Abbey and I on the carraige ride!

Nate, Diane, Kenzie and my mom!

Santa and my kids!

Abbey and Blake on the way home! They are so cute and are the best of friends!
Nate and Kenz!Grayson and Kenz while we were watching the OU game!

CUTE LITTLE BLAKE!

KENZIE'S BLESSING
Kenzie's blessing was so sweet! Donnie did an amazing job! Donnie's parents came in for the event and it was so much fun having them here. Marie really loved holding Kenzie and Blake loved sitting on "Grumpa"s lap! We had so many friends and family come for the blessing it was such an amazing day!



The men who blessed Kenzie (minus the bishop) My dad, Donnie's dad, My uncle Mike, Our friends Dan, Kelly and Bob!

The Waggoner's
The Housley's

HAPPY FALL!

MYLIE COMES TO VISIT!
My friend Angie came to town to see her parents and we decided to introduce Mylie and Kenzie. It was so much fun watching them interact! They are only one month apart and we know they will be the best of friends and will one day room together in college! :)


Blake really like Mylie too!

THUNDER GAME!!!
Donnie and Blake went to the first game of the new NBA franchise in OKC. The OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER! Blake had so much fun! He came home saying "THUNDER, THUNDER, THUNDER" in a deep voice like the announcer did! Since this picture was taken they have been to a few more and last night they went and Blake got on the jumbotron 9 times and was even shown on FSN! Way to dance your way to stardom Blake! You make your mommy proud! :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
This year Donnie's parents were here for Halloween and so it was fun trick or treating with them. My sister also came and surprised me. It was a fun weekend! Blake dressed up like a lion (roar and all) and I made Kenzie into a cute little tiger lily!




Yes, I am Martha Stewart...only without a sewing machine! I cut out 273 brown dots and glued them to the costume!
ROAR!!!!!


Blake got tired trick or treating! He really didn't care about the candy this year!

Lions shouldn't sit in car seats says Blake!

Apparently, this is where Blake gets that smile! :)
"Grumma" and Kenzie!
"Grumpa" and Kenzie!

BOOMER SOONER!!!!
We are SO very excited that our Sooners are going to the National Championship!!!!

Blake's Bike!
Blake loves riding his bike! He has one at our house and one at Noni and Cawpaw's house!

4 comments:

Joni said...

Darling, Darling, DARLING pictures, Robyn! It was fun getting caught up and I am so glad you posted the picture of you and Kenzie in your Halloween costumes. That was really a splendid costume! Congrats on cooking your first Thanksgiving Dinner! I rememember when I had to cook my first one, too. I was one the phone with my mom a lot as well. It looks like you did a fabulous job!

Regs said...

I'm so proud of you, sister. And I'm so happy to be home and to be a part of your family's lives. I love you!!

Angie said...

Geeze you've been doing a lot! How fun! Your pics are so cute, love them! Glad you get your sister back...so nice to have a sibling close by!

Tori Orgill said...

Thank you so much for catching us up!! I've missed you!! Fab pictures. Especially the one of you and Kenzie...the fall picture...so pretty!! Love you!