Monday, June 15, 2009

9 Years and Counting.....

Happy Anniversary to my sweet husband! I can't believe we have been married 9 years! That is crazy! I can't remember my life without you in it. Thank you for always making me laugh and for putting me first in your life. I love you!!!

On our cruise 2.5 years ago! Here's to you and our cruise next year to celebrate 10 Years!!!

7 comments:

Tori Orgill said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
You two are soooooo wonderful and such a GREAT example of marriage! Here's to ETERNITY!! love yall!

Stephanie said...

Happy anniversary! Luke & I got married in June too! June 6th was our "golden" anniversary, six years! : )

Jenn said...

Congrats on a Happy 10 Years!!!
= )

Kritta22 said...

Happy anniversary!! I hope you had a great day!

Corbin and Amy said...

A cruise to celebrate 10 years is a great idea! Maybe that is what me and Corbin will do. Hope you had a great day and night with Donnie.

Melissa said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to make a bracelet for you. I do live in Idaho and that is quite a distance from you but I am in the process of setting up paypal on my site so you could pay from there. Why don't you go ahead and email me at melissa.rene.miller@gmail.com and just let me know your baby's wrist size, and the colors that you would like. I will get ahold of you when I get the paypal working. Does that sound ok?

Melissa said...

Hi Robyn! I don't know if you recieved my last comment but I would love to make a bracelet for you. Let me know the wrist size of your baby and what colors you would like and I will get started. As of payment, you can go onto paypal.com and send the money to melizzy_miller@hotmail.com. You just go to the send money tab in your account and then where it asks for an email, type that one in. If you have any questions just let me know. Thanks for checking out my blog! Make sure to come back often for new posts! -Melissa