The last couple of weeks have been so much fun and SO busy! My two best friends Lauren and Angie came to visit with their families! It was so great to see them! They are the type of friend that it doesn't matter how long it has been you just take over where you left off. They are both amazing moms too and I feel like I became a better mom by their example. We all were pregnant this time last year and now our babies are getting bigger and able to play with each other. So here they are....Mylie, Dallin and Kenzie. All born within 5 weeks of each other!

Best Friends and Babies! If we only lived close!

Mylie and Kenzie playing! They are destined to be best friends and I guess they will have to fight over Dallin! :) I miss you Lauren and Angie. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules to come and visit and spend time with me and my family! I love you both!
We decided last year that we would start celebrating Blake's birthday on his half birthday. His real birthday is so close to Christmas, that it gets overlooked, so we are now celebrating 1/2's!!!
SO HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY BLAKE!!!

We had it at Bouncin' Craze! Blake had so much fun! It was a John Deere themed party. He wasn't real sure about everyone singing to him though!



He got dirtier with this cake then he did when he turned ONE!

Dallin and Kenzie playing

Blake learned that he LOVES Air Hockey. Just like his mom! :)

Kenzie and Daddy going down the big slide!

Kenz

Blake showing the shirt his Noni and CawPaw gave him...Will Trade Sister For Tractor....
and he would!


Showing off his new John Deere boots from Regan and Aaron!

And this is what happens when a little plays his heart out and has had such a big day! He falls asleep with pizza in his hand! :)
This sunset makes me happy! I LOVE Oklahoma sunsets! This was two weeks ago at the lake!

Cute Kenzie!


Donnie and Trevor on the tube They loved it!

Best friends and 2nd Generation on the tube. I have so many pics of Lauren and I on the tube at the lake when we were little. It just seemed like old times! It was great until Donnie turned sharp which snapped the rope and the whole tube went under. Both Bryce and Blake were freaking out and Lauren and I couldn't stop laughing!

Their Fam!

Kenzie enjoying the water and her airplane!

Kenzie and Dallin playing in the front of the boat!

Trevor and Dallin. I don't think Dallin was real sure about this whole lake thing yet!

Blake and Bryce they called each other water friends after this trip to the lake!!
2 comments:
Steve and I were saying how much Clayton and Blake look alike...same nose, eyes, eyebrows, ears, mouth...it is so funny. The pictures were too cute. I loved it when Kenzie and her friends were all together. That is like Conner, Max, and Clayton.
Robyn...I was wondering when you guys where going to be here in August. We want to bless Aubrey when everybody is here and we don't know when everyone is going to be here, so I just wanted to know when you all are going to be here. Can't wait!
Post a Comment