Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Blake!


HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY BLAKE!

I can't believe my little guy (sorry, I mean big boy) is 4 years old already! I remember when we brought him home from the hospital and how scared I was. How was I supposed to protect, but not over protect, and teach this Child of God all that he needs to know.
Blake has the best sense of humor and loves to make people laugh. He loves all sports! He is especially fond of his daddy and Cawpaw! But he always loves his Noni and tells me often he misses her when he is away from her. He is very smart and knows all his letters, numbers and can spell his name. He also knows his phone number, his daddy's cell number and his Noni's number. He makes many phone calls, many times a day!
He is such a good big brother and calls Kenzie, "MY Kenzie". When anyone talks to Kenzie, he always says, "She is my baby, she doesn't know any better!"
Some funny things about Blake is that he calls the air hockey table "Hair Walkey" and he calls the Walkie Talkies "Hockey Talkies". He loves being in his pajamas! He would be in them all day everyday if he could. He hates being cold, which is why he like his jammies! :) Blake calls gloves, "glubs". Every beverage is a diet coke to Blake, except for chocolate milk...
he LOVES chocolate milk.
He loves primary and knows so many of the primary songs. He also knows SO many Christmas songs. He loves Jingle Bell Rock!
I am so thankful for my Blakey and all that he has taught me about unconditional love and the joys of motherhood. I can't resist those big, blue eyes!
WE LOVE YOU, BLAKE!

6 comments:

Corbin and Amy said...

I think you and Donnie have done such a good job in raising both of your little ones. You truly are an amazing mom. Happy Birthday Blake!!!

Mommy of Three said...

ahh that is so sweet. You do sound like such a good mommy. And i agree those blue eyes are amazing.

Hali said...

Happy birthday big guy!

Kritta22 said...

Happy Birthday Blake!!! Uncle Chris and Aunt Krista love you bunches!!

Alex said...

Awwww, you're little man is getting so big!!! So handsome too! Watch out, I see a ladies man in the making! ;)

Lauren and Trevor said...

Happy Birthday to Blake!! I can't believe he is 4 now. What a sweet boy. Your pictures are all so great! I love the ones of them in the snow.
I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas!