Yesterday at church, Donnie and I got up to sing with the choir and quickly shuffled Blake over to some friends so he would stay quiet. (Kenzie stayed at home with her cawpaw) Well, when we came down from singing he was being very quiet and coloring so we left him over there. After the meeting the mom he was sitting with told me this story...
He had drawn his hand on the back of the program and was coloring it in and he opened the program and told her he wanted to write a letter. She asked to whom? and he quickly replied.
"I want to write a letter to the Holy Ghost."
After I heard this I was cracking up! A few days before, the young man who Blake was sitting with , coincidently, had come over to babysit the kids while Donnie and I went to Chesapeake's Christmas party. When he walked in Blake informed us that this was the boy who gives us the sacrament.
Times like this is when Blake blows me away! You don't really think he is paying attention when we talk to him and have family home evening or even in primary. But he is, to be telling us the things that he does. I am thankful he is learning...I hope I can keep up! :)
3 comments:
Oh how I love that little kid... :-)
Love this little guy. So cute!!!
That is so sweet. I am often surprised at the things that kids hear and learn without us realizing it.
Good job for singing in the choir too!
Post a Comment