We have been having crazy weather here in the OK State! It is 70 degrees one day and we are out playing in the beautiful weather notice the pajamas and cow"girl" boots and then she strips down to enjoy a Capri Sun. It was that warm.....now skip ahead 24 hours and one picture down and you will see what happened....
Kenzie's peanut butter and jelly sandwich she enjoyed SO much!
This is the next 24 hours. Ice and lots of snow! It was fun. Blake even helped with shoveling the snow!
I ADORE this little girl!


Mr. Blake was presented today with Student of the Month for his school! This month's theme is honesty and he is an honest kid so he was "voted" student of the month! He was very proud! So were we!
Donnie surprised me with this cute paperweight today! He said it just says "robyn"! I asked why and he said because it is pink, a heart and looks like a diamond! He knows me well!




5 comments:
Oh my gosh! Who said those kids could grow? We are having crazy weather like you guys, too, but not to the extremes. It warms up to 60 one day and sprinkle snows the next. I can't believe how much it snowed!
Stay safe!
I still can't believe that storm you guys had! Crazy! We just got a big storm yesterday with A LOT of snow - but I still don't think it is quite like what you guys got with ice and all.
You won a little felt heart pin off of blog and I just need your address!
Email me at amygirly at gmail dot com and I will send it your way!
I can not believe all the snow out there!! I bet you and your children had so much fun playing in it!
You guys are quite the photographers and your kids are so beautiful!
Post a Comment