This last weekend was SO much fun. It started with Donnie and I attending an Adults Only Dance at our church. I danced the night away with my honey and had a blast dancing with all of my friends.

I love this girl... she is one of those friends you KNOW you will have the rest of your life. She always makes me laugh, always has a kind word to say and I look up to her in more ways than one. She is the BEST!
The rest of the weekend was spent with my cute little family at Great Wolf Lodge in Texas. This is our 2nd time to visit the resort, and we did miss our friends the Stuart's but we had a really nice time too! (Minus the fact that Kenz got sick and we had to leave early!)
We had to get a picture of Kenzie and the Fort that they kind of named after her! :) Just take the MAC out!
She looks like such a beach bum!
This was the first day of the kids in their cute swimsuits! This is Kenz's new pose! She is silly!
At night, they have story time and Kenzie couldn't keep her eyes off the big wolf that came to help read the story...
After story time, we got the kids all wound up again and took them to the arcade!

Kenzie cheated.... :)

I love this pic of the kiddos running back to the room after all the fun. Now was the time that we didn't get any sleep because poor little girl coughed the night away!

The next morning, in the 2nd set of swimsuits! Notice Blake's "wacky" hair, he loves having "wacky" hair so I gave in since he was going to the pool anyway!!
And all that fun made for tired kids on the way home!
But we did make a detour to "Sprinkles" the cupcake place I have been dying to try! The Mocha and Carrot cake were my favorite! We bought 7 to take home and try with my parents and Reg! There is nothing like cupcake buffet! It was a fun getaway and I HIGHLY recommend Great Wolf Lodge!
5 comments:
Awww. Cutest kiddo's ever! Seriously. AND... LOVE me some Sprinkles cupcakes! Had to go all the way to AZ and CA for those. Heavenly! Glad you had a fun trip! LOVES :-)
Adorable. :-) I love you guys.
we love the lodge!! we have one not to far from us here in washington! we will be visiting it soon i am sure!
That place looks so fun!! Is it closer this way? Maybe next year we could meet you guys there.
Sick kiddo and vacay= no fun...sorry about that! I'm glad you guys had a good time while you were there!!
I love those cupcakes too! Oh my word.....Heaven in a cupcake wrapper:) You are so sweet to say such nice things about me. I agree about being friends forever. Can't wait to go on that cruise:)
Post a Comment