Wednesday, March 3, 2010

WILD, WACKY WEDNESDAY...

Today was WACKY day at school. This is what Blake chose to do! He loves having WACKY hair and he only gets to wear cartoon characters around the house, so he was SO excited to wear his Buzz Lightyear shirt to school! He is so funny! 
This is what I "did" to Kenzie to make her WACKY! Just really the bottom half! Crazy leggings, big ruffle socks and sparkly shoes....she later changed into her pink crocs because they were easier to walk in! They both look so fun and WACKY! Tomorrow they are celebrating Dr. Seuss's birthday! I LOVE THEIR SCHOOL!
Kenze just being the cute bug she is! That is a WACKY bow though! :)
P.S. we cut Blake's hair after school! It is too long! He asked for a "Buzz Lightyear" haircut! Whatever that is!

1 comments:

Corbin and Amy said...

Blakes hair is awesome! Now I know why you took him to get his hair cut that afternoon:) Kenzie is, as always, so cute!!