10 years ago today......
I married my best friend....
the love of my life.....
my eternal companion.....
my everything....
Dallas, Texas June 15, 2000
Our Engagement Photo
Sundance Ski Resort
March 2000
My favorite bridal portrait..
I was the last bride photographed in the Oklahoma State Capital before it closed for re-model and added the "Dome!"
Thank you Donnie for loving me and being the most amazing husband anyone could ask for!
Love you Forever....
6 comments:
I knew it! Luke and I have engagement pictures sitting on that deck in the back ground! I will have to see if I have it scanned somewhere. Congrats again on 10 years!!
Happy Anniversary! I cannot believe it has been 10 years! You are such a great couple - I love you together.
10 years ago we broke up at the crack of dawn and drove all the way to Dallas.... Boy, was I glad to have Donnie in the family!! Congrats, my favorite sister. I love you both!
you two are amazing and we love you both so much!! we can't imagine going through this life with better friends than you! congratulations on 10 years...and here is to eternity! love you!
ps...donnie looks like a baby!!
Happy Anniversary! Our ten year is coming up in August! Time flew by. We're getting old fast! Come out here and visit!
I love the pictures!!! I wore tennis shoes too on my wedding day! They were so much more comfortable!
Post a Comment