Friday, July 9, 2010

4th of July!

I have never seen this little girl so excited to sit in her stroller....but for some reason she was!

Mommy and her babies!! I love these kiddos!

Aunt Regan, Uncle Casey (well almost!) and Blake!!!

Our Fam! Yes, Kenzie screamed the whole time we were taking pics! She did like the fireworks though!


I am in love with this pic! It I love how my kids eyes are glued to the sky and how much they love my parents! SO CUTE!
It really hasn't felt like July in the great state of Oklahoma....more like September (which is making me really excited for football season!!) It has rained almost everyday and the highs are in the low to mid 80's. We should be cooking and so hot that we can't wait to get to the lake! The lakes have been closed because of all the flooding, so I guess I am glad it is not 105 degrees outside! :) I am ready to get to the lake and play though! We are sick of being stuck inside! :) Happy 4th of July!

4 comments:

Tori Orgill said...

i love your family....tell your mom to please adopt me!! :)

Corbin and Amy said...

I love the picture of you parents with the kids too! So sweet!!

Nicole and Scott said...

How fun! Your family always did love the 4th so much!

Ashley Dickman said...

FINALLY!!! I have been meaning to get on and look at your blog forever! your family is beautiful... we still need to get together- soccer will start before we know it!