Happy Engagement Regand and Casey! We partied the night away!
There was lots of dancing and yummy food! Yes, Donnie and I danced! I heart dancing!
A huge thank you to Madison who came and babysat at the party for me!
And of course my BFFs were there! (we missed you amy!)
And another BFF who my mom decided she would adopt this evening! Welcome to the family Tori! :)
We are so excited for Regan and Casey! They adore each other and we can't wait for October to get here for them to be married for time and all eternity! What an exciting time for our family!!





3 comments:
I hate I missed it!!! It looked like it was a hit!
I look super tan and creepy in that picture... But YAY for happy engagements and crazy parties!! Love you sis. Thanks for being wonderful!
i am so happy to be in the housley family!!! i love you sister!!
Post a Comment