As of last Sunday, I have been released from Primary. This came as a relief and disappointment all at the same time. I LOVED my calling in primary as the chorister. The children were amazing in the primary program and I loved teaching them. I have been in primary for 5 years (Blake is almost 5!) and so I don't really know a Sunday without those cute children being part of it.
The other reason it was a sad day was because I know that it means that three of the girls in this picture will be moving soon. We decided to get away in September and take a girls trip. The funny part is that we are all in the primary presidency/chorister together and so we had to find people to take over (thank you YW). The girls in this picture are my "girls", confidantes, and kindred spirits. I adore each of them and I am so sad that we won't be working together anymore. This is where this chapter closes. I have no idea what the next chapter has in store, but I know these girls will be part of my life FOREVER!
It was a wonderful trip full of girl talk, reading, laying by the pool, shopping, eating, movies, random pictures, more shopping and of course laughing! It was wonderful!


3 comments:
FUN Idea!
Those Primary kids were lucky to have you for so long... Can't wait to find out what you do next!! :-) I love you, sister!
You have such cute pictures!!
Post a Comment