We have been so busy around here with all our fun activities! Blake is nearing the end of his first basketball season and he LOVED it! We loved not being out in the cold like soccer season! He was really good and this last game scored 6 points! Way to go, Blake!!!
Blake and Kenzie are also in gymnastics! Kenzie has no fear when it comes to gymnastics. She holds on to the zip line and goes all the way across the gym. I love seeing her develop her little talents. Below she is showing me a forward roll! (Yes, on the hard wood floor!)
Blake loves gymnastics too but his shorts and t-shirt are not nearly as cute as her leotard and tu-tu!!
I love having them in activities. I was meant to be the "soccer mom" driving them here and there! :)
P.S. We have had 9 inches of snow and have been "snowed" in for 3 days....snow pics to come soon!


3 comments:
you blogged! that makes me smile!! your kiddos are so cute. and i am right there with you on the soccer mom thing...which ellen starts in a couple of weeks...yay!
Oh my gosh!!! I love them !
How cute are they? I love that they are old enough to be so involved in things!!!
Post a Comment