Friday, August 19, 2011

Blake's First Day of Kindergarten!

 My little boy is in kindergarten! It is freaking me out! I am so proud of him and I can't wait to see how he grows and learns this year! Love you Blakey!

 Blake was SOOOOO excited about his new Batman backpack! :)
(a little compromise btwn mom and son! He gets a little cartoon and I get it monogrammed!)

 Cawpaw came with us! Blake was happy his Cawpaw came to say goodbye on his first day!
 Our family on Blake's first day!
 Blake in front of the school!
 Blake's new teacher Mrs. Mangrum! I think she is going to be awesome! 
Blake waiting in line with his class.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow! Kindergarten already! I hope he enjoyed his first day!

Kritta22 said...

Those pictures are great!!!!

Where did you get the backpack??

Lauren and Trevor said...

How exciting! What a bittersweet day for you I am sure! He looks so cute and happy. I am excited to hear how he likes it.