Kenzie: Kenzie loves saying "I love you". Well, now she says "Daddy, I Love You Me" which in Kenzie language means Daddy loves me. I love that she is talking so much! She makes me happy!
Blake: Today on the way to school Blake asked me if his Noni (my mom) would die when he was 99. I told him I didn't think so. He then said, "Do you think Noni will miss me when she is in heaven?" I told her that Noni would miss him so much. He told me he would miss her too. He then made the statement, "Do you know what they do with all the gold?" I said, "No." He said, "They give it for taxes."
He makes me laugh so hard. I love how we switch subjects so fast!
Thursday, March 10, 2011
More of what my kids say!
Posted by Waggoner Family at 10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CUTE!
Ha ha ha I love it!!
Post a Comment