THIS IS WHAT MY KIDS HAVE BEEN DOING LATELY!! Blake loves to take Kenzie for rides on "John Deere" and that is exactly what this machine is referred to as! He cracks me up!
On the way home from church Blake noticed beer bottles thrown out on the side of the road, he said, "Look daddy, someone dropped their root beer!" (we left it at that!)
Robyn: "Blake go tell Daddy it is time for dinner." Blake: (after coming back with no sign of Donnie behind him) " He is in the closet going potty."
Regan: "You are going to have to take a nap today." Blake: " I do not want to take a nap. We will talk about it later!"
Blake: "Mommy, did you sleep last night?" Mommy: "No." Blake: "Sometimes that happens."
I am ready for next season! GO OU!
Donnie and Robyn
Our Family
Familes Are Forever!
Blake
Kenzie
Krew the cat
Dallas Texas Temple
Where Donnie and I got married 10 years ago!!
Family photos courtesy of www.boysnberriesphotography.com and Portraits by Holly Austin
4 comments:
Oh wonderful!! What a good older brother!
ADORABLE! Seriously. Can I steal them sometime? Please!!!!
What a manly man!!
That looks like a really fun ride. I bet Blake feels so big driving that! I also love your family picture up top...adorable!
Love ya,
Lauren
Post a Comment