Kenzie's 6 month pictures!











We took the kids today and Blake did great! He didn't even smile his silly smile! Kenzie was mad and cried whenever the flash went off! It was a memory to say the least!
Sometimes in the middle of an ordinary life God gives you a Fairy Tale....
8 comments:
Your kids are SOO cute, it's ridiculous. Reading your blog makes me miss Edmond and all you fun girls. We should really try to get together sometime. Blake and Griffin would have a blast together, and I would love to catch up!
p.s. LOVE the Gymboree!!!!
Those pictures are wonderful!! You guys make such beautiful babies!
They turned out soooooo good!!! Your kids have the most gorgeous eyes.
Robyn I must say that Kenzie is SO beautiful! We know she takes after you and Regan! Wow! Darling pics, thanks for posting!
These are precious pictures; I can't believe how many fab ones you got!
OHMIGOSH!! I can only hope my kids are as cute as yours...Seriously.
The most adorable kiddos around! SO CUTE! Miss you guys! Loves
Your kids are SO ADORABLE... the pictures really turned out great!
Post a Comment