Wednesday, March 4, 2009

6th Picture!

I saw this on my friend, Tori's blog....I thought it was cute....

1. Go to the photo folder in your computer

2. Go to the 6th folder of photos.

3. Go to the sixth picture.

4. Put the picture on your blog along with a description of it.

5. Invite six friends to join the challenge

So, here's my picture:
This is a picture of Blake and I in Denver at our friends Pam and Joe's Wedding. He was only 6 months old. I can't believe how much he and Kenzie look alike!
Oh, I lost those sunglasses just recently. I miss them!

4 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Oh my gosh! That is sooo cute!

I hate it when I loose my sunglasses! It takes forever to find just the right pair.

Tori Orgill said...

too cute!! and yes he looks like Kenzie!!

Holly said...

Hey. Found your blog listed on you FB page. I am adding you to my blog list!

Corbin and Amy said...

Look how little he is.....He was singing so good today in sing time by the way. He sure has a good singing voice:)Does he get that from mom or dad?