Sunday, March 15, 2009

You have to be a mom to enjoy this!

BLAKE WENT POOPY IN THE POTTY!!!! We are so proud of him! This has been a battle for about 6 months. We told him he could not start gymnastics if he was still going poopy in his pull up! That did it and right after I told him he could have a popsicle. I have promised him that for 6 months and he didn't forget!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Well congratulations y'all!

Stephanie said...

WAY TO GO BLAKE!!! If someone told me that I would get so excited about someone going poop, I would have told them they were CRAZY! lol! I love having Haley potty trained!! : )

Unknown said...

Yeah! That is an exciting mile stone for a Mom!

Adler is only 7 weeks old and poop has become a major part of my life. I never realized what a big deal it was.

Anonymous said...

I love it! Aren't kids just so funny? Tell Blake congrats from Uncle Steve and Aunt Megan!

Tori Orgill said...

YAY!!! I so wish we were doing gymnastics with you but we sure will enjoy Sea World!! I love ya!!

Melissa said...

Robyn- I'm finally getting to your blog and I've finally added it to my blog list so I can see your cute family! How fun- and congrats on the poop- that is good news indeed! Yeah! good job Blake! Way to go man! Huge step!

traske.melissa said...

so robyn, you will need to send me your email address so i can add you to the viewing list. i forgot to ask you today at church. melissantraske@yahoo.com

Kritta22 said...

YAY!!!!!!

Little victories!!

Congrats!

(It's crazy what you get excited about with kids!!)

okbushmans said...

I am scared to death to potty train Cannon. I am hopeful though, he is starting to grab at his diapers if they are too full or messy, and bring me wipes and a diaper. I'm hoping this means he is already uncomfortable, and will want to learn...? Doubt it!

But CONGRATS BLAKE! #2 seems to be the hardest with little kids!