Valentine's Day.... This is really late, but I have been so busy so I am really trying hard to catch up. Blake had a Valentine's Party at school and here he is enjoying the treats!

Sydney is in his class at school and she was having fun too!
I decided to make Valentine's a BIG deal in my house. Thanks to Kate from John and Kate plus 8. I decided to make the whole day HEART DAY!! So that morning, we got up and made a trip to Krispy Kreme and had heart shaped donuts for breakfast.
Sydney is in his class at school and she was having fun too!
I decided to make Valentine's a BIG deal in my house. Thanks to Kate from John and Kate plus 8. I decided to make the whole day HEART DAY!! So that morning, we got up and made a trip to Krispy Kreme and had heart shaped donuts for breakfast.
We then made Heart shaped cookies and took them to friends and loved ones!
Blake loved the icing!
Blake loved the icing!
2 comments:
Looks like fun! You are so creative. I feel bad that I didn't do anything fun for V-day this year. I did chaperone a youth dance though. That brought back some memories! :)
What a fun mommy!! Very cute...
Post a Comment