EASTER!! This Easter was a lot of fun. Blake is getting older and so he understands more of the real meaning of Easter and about the fun kid parts of Easter. We took the kids over to my parents and took cute pics of them with her tulips. There are a lot more pics of Kenzie then Blake because he is the hardest child to take pictures of right now.
Cutie Girl!
Blake's GQ look!
Kisses for Kenzie
Eating the Tulips

Cute Boy! ALL BOY!
Donnie had Good Friday off (thank you Chesapeake) so we took a little "staycation" to Tulsa. We visited the Aquarium. Blake loved all the fish! Kenzie was just her cute little self, smiling and flirting with everyone!
Blake with the largest fish caught in an Oklahoma lake. WARNING: DO NOT swim in SE Oklahoma... everything scary is down there. including this massive fish!
This last weekend, we also found cute baby bunnies at my parents neighbor. Blake thought they were cute, but when the bunny jumped out of his hand, he thought the bunny was being "mean" to him. He takes things a little too seriously! :)
I also helped with Blake's Easter party at school. I brought his FAVORITE cookies up. Sugar cookies from McLaren's Pantry. I also helped with the egg hunt! It was fun being up there with Blake!


8 comments:
AHH you have the cutest kids! What sweethearts at easter! I can't wait to have a girl to dress up in easter clothes. But with my luck, that will never happen. Oh man. They look so adorable though- and fun trip to the Aquarium- thanks for the no swimming advice.
Great pictures of adorable kids! : ) I love their Easter outfits!
I love their Easter outfits!
I can't wait until Connor actually has more fun with Easter Egg Hunts. He picked up one egg this year and that was it! Haha
So, your Easter pictures turned out so great! I love how colorful they are. I know what you mean about having a hard time taking pictures of Blake. We have a ton of Easter pictures of Dallin and barely any of Bryce for that same reason! Man, we need to get those two boys together, they would have a ball.
cute cute family!
I love the outdoing Noni picture!
I think the family picture that you took together turned out really good. That is probably a framer.
Your kids are too cute!! I especially LOVE the picture of Kenzie with her tongue sticking out! We've gotta make a trip up to see you all : ). Also LOVE your nursery. Very adorable... I'm taking notes : ).
Post a Comment