Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bouncy Balls!

We have had some crazy weather in Oklahoma lately. It has been really cold and rainy. We are used to the rain, but it feels more like Seattle than Oklahoma. Today, there was a large storm and it started hailing outside, Blake looked outside in shock. I don't think he has ever really looked at hail before. He said,
"Can I go outside and play with all those bouncy balls?"

WOW... what a dream for a little boy! It was raining bouncy balls! They do bounce when they hit, but I think they would hurt more than a bouncy ball! I love that little boy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way funny story. Our weather here has been really weird too. It has been too sunny and not enough rain from what I remember it being this time of the year.

Tori Orgill said...

that is too funny! he is soooo cute! We need to get together soon!
love you!!

Kritta22 said...

Wow! That's amazing!

Just letting you know....we got our orders to New Mexico. Holloman AFB. We don't have your number.