Today I am remembering my dear friend's little boy Kolby, who passed away a year ago. I can't believe it has been a year. I have had so many emotions today. I can honestly say that I changed a year ago today. I changed how I look at life, family, the gospel and even how I parent. I sure miss that cute little boy with his big smile and beautiful blue eyes. I remember how Cassie would have to chase after him at church because he was so curious and wanted to see what was behind every door! We have celebrated Kolby's life this past year and we will continue to celebrate him! Kolby, we are thinking about you today as we do everyday. We love you and miss you!

Saturday, May 30, 2009
Remembering Kolby...
Posted by Waggoner Family at 11:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have been a huge comfort and blessing to Cassie and our family during the past year. Thank you so much for your love and compassion. We love you and your family!
What a sweet post!!! You are soo thoughful.
Post a Comment