Friday, May 1, 2009

What we did in April and Kenzie's Nursery

Miss Kenz got stuck under the table. She is army crawling now!


Pictures of Kenzie's Nursery... I have had some requests....sorry it took so long!


Picture Wall!

Crib and below is a card that Danny and McCall gave us and I thought it was so cute....so I framed it with some scrapbook paper!

We went on a family date to Pop's. It was fun but there was quite a wait! Blake LOVES Pop's!!!



Kenzie...drinking early!!! It is only root beer!

Like Father, Like Son.


Our friends Ellis and Audrey came to visit! We couldn't resist this photo op!

Blake LOVED driving everyone around in his John Deere!



Sweet Audrey!

Cutie Pie Ellis!

Miss Priss Kenz

Audrey didn't like Kenzie pulling on her dress!

7 comments:

Kritta22 said...

I love that they all match!! So cute!

Anonymous said...

The nursery is way cute! How are you guys doing? When exactly are you coming up? August right? Steve hadn't thought about it until I said something, but we are probably going to wait for the baby's blessing until you guys and Adam come up, that way you can all be in the circle. We thought that would be fun!

Tori Orgill said...

That nursery is really cute! and joe and i just cracked up at the picture of Kenz with the bottle in her mouth!! too funny! we just love your family!!

laneandbrittany said...

these pics are too cute!! I need you to share them with me! I LOVE them...see..I swear your camera will make me take better pics!

Angie said...

Robyn, I absolutely LOVE Kenzie's nursery! It's the cutest I've seen. What talent you have to decorate so amazingly. When Richie has a job some day, you're voted to help make my house cuter. Thanks.

Lauren and Trevor said...

I LOVE the nursery! It looks like right out of a magazine! I always say this but I need you to come to my house and give me some major decor advice.

Are you going to be around the 2nd or 3rd week of June? I think that is when we are going to come!

Nicole and Scott said...

The room is sooo cute!~ You would think you were a professional or something! :)