If you want to see cute pics check this out! Of course, I think they are cute!! :) (click on the word blog once you get there!)
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes in the middle of an ordinary life God gives you a Fairy Tale....
If you want to see cute pics check this out! Of course, I think they are cute!! :) (click on the word blog once you get there!)
Posted by Waggoner Family at 9:49 AM
9 comments:
Super cute pics! I am doing her photography class on Saturday!
for some reason, it won't take me there.
where do i click?! i wanna see!
love them!! yall look sooo cute!
let's get together this week to "let it all out!!"
love you
Hey friend! Darling pictures! Your kiddos look so grown up! I think those are some really cute shoes... ;) I've missed them
Jennifer
OH WOW!!! Can your kids eyes be any more blue?? Those pictures look so good. She did a great job and I love the outfits you picked..
Who does these- they are so cute!!
These are some of the cutest pictures EVER! I can't wait to see you guys next month.
WOW! I am SO impressed by your pictures. That is a great photographer. Mayber I could get her to fly to Ohio for a little photo shoot! I love the vibrant colors. I sure miss you!
Post a Comment