These are some of my favorites from our photo shoot! This is for my friends who don't have facebook because they are all on there too! It was so much fun except that Blake didn't want his picture taken the whole time! And Kenzie cheezed it up! (She must get that from her mommy!)
*All photos courtesy of www.boysnberriesphotography.com
Daddy and Blakey!
You knew there had to be one of "these" pictures! It wouldn't be a family photo shoot without it! :)
I LOVE this one! It reminds me of Heavenly Father's hand in everything we do. He is always there to give us the lift we need and to steady our step.
I'm tellin ya, those pictures are amazing! It helps that your kids are adorable though! I love the one of Blake doing the handstand on the fence and I really like the one on your header.
Oh I just love them! I wish you guys were coming to Seattle in August but we'll live close enough now that we'll be able to play! I can't wait to meet you!
Very Very Cute Robyn. I just printed my pictures out and hung them on my walls. I love looking at family pictures. Thanks for sharing! Hope you guys are doing well.
On the way home from church Blake noticed beer bottles thrown out on the side of the road, he said, "Look daddy, someone dropped their root beer!" (we left it at that!)
Robyn: "Blake go tell Daddy it is time for dinner." Blake: (after coming back with no sign of Donnie behind him) " He is in the closet going potty."
Regan: "You are going to have to take a nap today." Blake: " I do not want to take a nap. We will talk about it later!"
Blake: "Mommy, did you sleep last night?" Mommy: "No." Blake: "Sometimes that happens."
I am ready for next season! GO OU!
Donnie and Robyn
Our Family
Familes Are Forever!
Blake
Kenzie
Krew the cat
Dallas Texas Temple
Where Donnie and I got married 10 years ago!!
Family photos courtesy of www.boysnberriesphotography.com and Portraits by Holly Austin
9 comments:
I looooooooooooooooooove them! Your family is sooooooooooo beautiful!
Such cute pictures! How are you ever going decide which ones to frame?
I loved the picture you posted up top with your names over it. The kids looking up at you guys and you guys hold hands. It is so cute!
I'm tellin ya, those pictures are amazing! It helps that your kids are adorable though! I love the one of Blake doing the handstand on the fence and I really like the one on your header.
These are SO great! I love all the colors and outfits and backdrop. Everything turned out so well!
Who did you use for your photo shoot?
Oh I just love them!
I wish you guys were coming to Seattle in August but we'll live close enough now that we'll be able to play!
I can't wait to meet you!
Very Very Cute Robyn. I just printed my pictures out and hung them on my walls. I love looking at family pictures. Thanks for sharing! Hope you guys are doing well.
cute cute cute!! i love the bright colors!
Post a Comment