I am VERY excited about our new stake presidency that were called today. The new stake president is my bishop, who is my very favorite bishop EVER. The church is true and things are good!
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes in the middle of an ordinary life God gives you a Fairy Tale....
I am VERY excited about our new stake presidency that were called today. The new stake president is my bishop, who is my very favorite bishop EVER. The church is true and things are good!
Posted by Waggoner Family at 9:50 PM
4 comments:
Amen sistah, Amen! They called the Stake President and of course you and I had already speculated that it would be Graves but I am so excited about who he chose as counselors. Joe and I just looked at each other and said, "wow, that's one awesome presidency!"
You're sweet. I know he loves and appreciates you and your support!
I need details. Who are his counselors and who is in the new bishopric?
And he's my relative, so OF COURSE he's cool! ;-)
Post a Comment