
Donnie and I got away this weekend! It was so nice! I surprised him and after work Friday, we drove to Tulsa and saw Wicked. Which was amazing! It was like "Legally Blonde" meets "Wizard of Oz"! I loved it and so did Donnie. We stayed at the Hyatt in Tulsa and the next day sat at the pool and went shopping. It was such a fun weekend. Thank you to my sis and my parents for taking such good care of Blake and a sick Kenzie while we were gone!!
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Wicked Weekend!!
Posted by Waggoner Family at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Jane and I went and saw Wicked a few years ago...we loved it too! I liked how you put it
"Legally Blonde meets Wizard of Oz"
That was perfect. Glad you guys had fun!
ummm...so jealous and love both shows!
wow, I would LOVE to see that show! I keep hearing how amazing it is. I'm glad you and Donnie got to get out for a fun weekend together.
Glad you guys had such a fun trip. LOVE Wicked, and the Housley/Waggoner clan! Hope all is well! :-)
I LOVE wicked! What a fun date! Oh and I don't know if I told you that your pics are absolutely adorable. What a beautiful family!
How fun! Isn't it so nice to get away!
I'm so glad you liked it!!! That's so funny Donnie liked it too. I'm not really surprised, it's just fun he went and saw it with you. :)
I am SOOOOOOOOO excited to see you guys!
Post a Comment