Today Blake got in trouble while he was in the child watch area at the Y. The "teacher" said that he told her he didn't like her and that she should shut her mouth. When did my child start acting like this? Anyway, I told him that I didn't like his behavior and that if he acted like that again, we wouldn't be able to come back. (he LOVES going). We walked to the car and when we got in he said that he wanted to go and say he was sorry to his teacher. SO, we walked back in and he said, "I'm sorry how I acted and I won't be mean anymore." I was really proud of him for wanting to go in and make things right with his teacher.
We walked back out to the car and he said, "mommy, i love you and I love daddy, cawpaw, noni, kenzie and aunt regan, but that is all". I replied with the church answer of "Blake, we need to love everyone, just like Jesus did. Don't you want to be like Jesus." to which he replied. "No, I want to be Jesus."
Oh, the minds of three year olds. At least, we are BOTH learning everyday! :)
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Learning... for good???
Posted by Waggoner Family at 1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hahahaahah....That is soooo funny. Why wasn't I one of the people he loves??? Tell him I am very upset:) His comment reminds me of the primary child who wants to grow up and be the prophet!
Ha ha ha ha ha.... Love it. Glad to know he's at least learning to love everyone in the family at the same time. That's a great start. :-)
WOW! What a 3 year old! We can't wait to see you guys!
okay that last part is soooooo stinking funny. but the beginning part...what a sweet boy for wanting to go back and make it right. evidence of good parents!!
how cute!
Okay, THAT'S hilarious!! Ahhh, don't you love them?!? By the way, I'm going to get the burp cloth instructions up for ya....I'm just way behind :)
hahaha That is stinking funny!
Way to go on making it a lesson! You go mom!
Post a Comment