Friday, February 11, 2011

Yes, it was -31 in Oklahoma...thanks for asking.

 She is doing her Miss America wave!

We are LOVING the snow and the 7 snow days!! It has been fun hanging out as a family, eating yummy food, playing games, reading books and SLEDDING!!!
 SNOW!
 My girl!
 Kenz trying to catch snowflakes on her tongue!
 Blake 
 Mom and Kenz about to go down!
 Blake walking his sled back up! This is a plus this year!
 Kisses for DADDY!
 My handsome man!
 I love her expression in this one!
 All SMILES!
 Blake going down!
 He always has that tongue stickin' out!
 The mess when we come home!
 We were about to race...Blake has such sensitive eyes he cannot open them without his sunglasses on!
 Kenz laughing!
 I think this picture is funny!
 Silly faces!!
 My cute girl!
 Kenz and her snow ice cream!
 Blake LOVED snow ice cream!
 Making snow ice cream with Grandpa!!
 That is a lot of snow. My new truck likes it safe and CLEAN in the garage!
 Such a pretty rainbow. Donnie says that this picture makes it look like we live in Canada or something!
Cool snow drift!

5 comments:

Regs said...

Such cute pictures. You know, Robyn, one of the points of having an SUV is being able to drive it in the snow... Just sayin'. Love your cute kiddos!!

Hali said...

Your kiddo's are absolutely precious! Glad you made good use of all that snow :-)

Kritta22 said...

Where do you guys live?? Alaska??? Holy stink...-31! It was cold here too but not -31!!

Those are some great pictures!

I think Grandma and Grandpa Waggoner clear out a whole section of clothes when they go shopping! We have those monkey PJS and so does Clayton. I'm gonna say Max has them too, just on a guess! LOL

Corbin and Amy said...

It's so hard to believe it was so cold just a few weeks ago and now it's 70 degrees! You got some good pictures! I started laughing out loud when I saw the picture of Blake with his eyes shut really tight. OMG!! So funny...that would be Corbin..haha I love him. Especially today when he said to Landen "He sure likes bread." LOL

Corbin and Amy said...

I just left a post and I didnt see that it saved it for you, so if you get two, sorry. I love all the snow pictures, especially the one of Blake with his eyes shut really tight! I laughed out loud! OMG...that is what Corbin would do do....haha...Blake is so funny. I just love him!