Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blake-isms....

Last Sunday, we were all sitting on the couch together watching "Good Luck Charlie" (my kids LOVE this show!) and the son got this horse carraige and so at the beginning you see this old horse carriage and it doesn't look very nice and later in the show it comes back with shiny wheels, flags, and bells, etc. Blake said, "He tricked that carriage out!" Yes, my son must listen to my rap music a little too much! :)

This morning Blake and I were visiting as we were eating breakfast (kenz was still asleep). He looked at me and said, "Mommy, did you know that Cheetahs are faster than daddies?" I just laughed. Where does he come up with this stuff???

1 comments:

Regs said...

Somewhere along the way, Donnie convinced him he was REALLY fast. :-) What a cute kid. I just love him.