Today Blake and I gave Kenzie a bath and he said, "Mommy, I want to water Kenzie!" Apparently, she is a flower in his eyes. He has always helped me "water" the garden and so he wanted to water her too! It is so cute to see them together. He will walk over to her and give her a kiss on her head and say, "I love my sister, Baby Kenzie." I love how he is so gentle and sweet with her. What a precious boy!

Saturday, September 6, 2008
Bath Time Fun!
Posted by Waggoner Family at 11:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Baby Kenzie doesn't look all too pleased with the idea of being watered by her big brother. :-) They're precious. Go Pokes!
I hope you were able to watch some of the BYU game while giving kenzie a bath. It was soooooo close. I told Jen Larson if BYU lost I wasn't going home because Corbin would be so upset. Thank goodness they won:)
What good looking kids!! Nice work!
I like your new blog layout too!
Chris and Don just left to go shoot a moose...wish 'em luck.
And say a little pray that they don't get eaten by Bigfoot.
Hilarious! Love the picture of Blake watering her... it made me laugh out loud! Thanks for making my day!
Awww! So sweet!
SO CUTE! I love all the pictures. I really like the one with Kenzie and Blake's feet. I wish I could be there to see her. Give her a hug for me!
love ya,
Lauren
Congratulations! What beautiful kids. I love your little feet picture. I think I will have to take one of those with my kids. There is something special about a big brother and his little sister. Every girl needs a big brother. Hang in there, having two will get easier!
that last picture of your little sweetie melted our hearts!! you're so nice to keep up with us..and leave nice words of encouragement!! We're blessed to have people like you cross our paths!
Post a Comment