Cute little Kenzie is now 6 weeks old and I can't believe it! She is so much like Blake in so many ways but is also her own little person. She is very demanding and it is her way or no way. I can't imagine what she will be like at 16!! She is so sweet though and loves to cuddle!
I love this picture because that is how her feet ALWAYS are. In this picture it makes her look like a little purple frog.
Her sweet side! This was a couple of weeks ago. She has gained cheeks since then. She actually gained 2 lbs in 2 weeks. Her dr. made me go weigh her again just to be sure. We found out she has reflux and so she is on crazy expensive formula and two different medications. She seems to be doing much better though!
Our little BOOMER SOONER! She gets dressed head to toe every weekend for the games!
Blake is such a good big brother and loves to get in her face and make her smile! He also helps with feeding her and changing her diapers. When she starts crying he says, "It's ok little girl, mommy is coming." When we are in the car he says, "It's ok baby Kenzie, we will be home in a few minutes." (even when we aren't going home! :)
She still has her cute red hair like I did when I was born! I think it is getting redder!
She loves her pacifier! Blake didn't take one, so this is a new experience for us! Blake calls it her "pinky"!!
Blake, daddy, and Kenzie relaxing after work! Donnie is such an amazing father. He loves to spend time with his kids and can't wait to come home after work. He has been so helpful!
Blake giving Kenzie pats as she is "enduring to the end" with her tummy time. She screams while she is having tummy time. We just tell her it is making it so she doesn't have a "bobble head" like her Noni! :0) Love you mom!!
Blake was trying to cover her eyes while she slept in her swing. He thought it was too bright for her!
This is how she makes herself go to sleep. She rubs her head! It is so funny! I think she looks like she is posing here though. She gets that from her mom. (Take a picture of me doing this!)
Friday, September 26, 2008
Take a picture of Kenzie doing this.....
Posted by Waggoner Family at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh I'm so homesick!! I miss you guys so much. I didn't realize it until I read your blog and I got this huge knot in my stomach and tears came to my eyes. I'm missing so much for Baby Kenzie!! (She's going to hate that nickname when she's older.) :-) I love you, big sister. I miss you!
ok she's so dang cute. blake is such a sweet big brother too! ah! i love her froggy feet--so adorable. i want to see a picture of her nursery!!! bring it on!
She is so gorgeous!! You guys did a get job. I'm sorry to hear she has reflux but at least she is doing better!
We heart you guys!!
It's so fun to see these picture and how much Kenzie and Blake are changing! Your little family is adorable!
Oh my goodness! There are so many things I could say about this post! Your kids are so adorable! Blake is such a great big brother! I love Kenzie's clothes! Sorry to hear about the reflux. We had to deal with that big time with Lauren. Hopefully you can find something to keep it under control. Nothing worked for Lauren. So annoying. And I'm glad to see that you're starting her off right with the OU gear! : )
Post a Comment