Monday, September 29, 2008

My 8!

8 things I am passionate about:
1. My family
2. My testimony
3. My friends
4. Making sure my kids have everything they need
5. Dancing, music
6. OU Football
7. Looking and feeling good!
8. Chocolate Chip Cookies!

8 words or phrases I say often:
1. Blake that's a no-no!
2. Loveyoubye!
3. What're you doing?
4. Touchdown Oklahoma!
5. Kenzie mommy is coming.
6. No!
7. No!
8. No! (I say that a lot to my two year old!)

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Go on a Disney Cruise
2. Cheer one more time!
3. Have a big family reunion on my dad's side-Housley Hansen!
4. Buy my dream house
5. Have a black Denali and a fast sports car!!
6. Actually make it to a Waggoner Reunion!
7. Have a vacation home
8. Understand the scriptures better

8 things I have learned from the past:
1. Always get an epidural
2. The 2nd child's labor isn't always easier than the first
3. I will sleep again
4. You can't be the pushover child!
5. Always hug and tell your children you love them
6.Lifelong friends are the best!
7. The church is the same no mater where you are
8. Your family is always there when no one else is

8 places I would love to go or see:
1. Australia
2. Hawaii
3. NYC
4. The Caribbean
5. Vermont
6. Ireland
7. OU/TX Game
8. Redwood Forest!

8 things I currently need or want:
1. A new camera
2. Kenzie's tear ducts to open
3. My mom's car! :)
4. Groceries!
5. Blake to keep taking naps!
6. Kenzie to sleep through the night!
7. A kiss from Donnie!
8. Money to pay off debt & student loans

4 comments:

Angie said...

Interesting! Fun to read more about you! I miss you!

Yes I am coming to OK in November! Unfortunately not Thanksgiving. But I can't wait to meet Kenzie!!!

Apes said...

Robyn,
Your kids are adorable! What a beautiful baby girl you have!

Lauren and Trevor said...

I love to read your blog. I think it is so fun Donnie and Blake went camping in the backyard. What a good idea!
Kenzie is precious! I love the pictures of her feet. She looks so little.
Love ya,
Lauren

Corbin and Amy said...

I love that I know you a little better now! Thanks for the great details about yourself.