I can't believe that our little girl is already 2 1/2 weeks old. She is so much fun and it is fun to see Blake interact with her. He is a big help! She is very sweet and sleeps so well. She has already gained almost a pound since she was born, so as you can tell, she isn't going without food! We love her and her cute big brother! We have some pics to post from last weekend... I will get to them soon! :)


Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Blake and Kenzie
Posted by Waggoner Family at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Such sweet pictures! She is beautiful! It looks like she will have her brothers big pretty eyes!
She is GORGEOUS! A perfect little face! Blake looks excited to be a big brother. Congrats!
ahh...that is so sweet!
She really is such a cutie! Good luck with all of those middle of the night feedings!
Sweet babies! Just so cute! Love the pics!
SHE'S BEAUTIFUL! The pictures are adorable : ) Little girls are so much fun!
I love the pic of their feet. She is precious!
Kenzie is beautiful!!! I love the pics of their feet and the last one. What cute little kids! I'm glad Blake is a good helper!
Kenzie has the prettyest little face! Love the bow and love your new layout!
Ahhhhhh....my favorite picture is the one of their feet. I didn't see yours in there though:)
Post a Comment