Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween and Birthday....

Happy Halloween!

Little Miss Kenzie as the adorable peacock!
Mr. Blake as the scary dragon (and yes he would correct you if you said he was cute!)


THANK YOU BRIT for letting me borrow this adorable costume!

This is how a dragon ponders.....

I love him!

TRICK OR TREATING at the best house!!! :)

Blake showing us the way!

We don't ride horses at our house...we ride cats! Krew is VERY patient!

A week before Halloween I celebrated my 30th birthday! I can't believe I am 30!
Thank you to my sweet husband and cute mom or throwing me a little shindig with all my BFFs! (Steve's Rib and ribbon cake)
These are MY girls. I don't know where I would be without the girls in this picture. They are all amazing women who teach me daily what it is to be a strong, loving, thoughtful, caring mom, wife and friend. Thank you for who you are and what you do for me!!! I love you ALL!!

10 comments:

Larsen Family said...

how fun. happy b-day. i had ribbon cake for mine too!

emblair said...

That peacock costume has got to be one of the cutest I've seen in a long time!! Where did you round that up?! And Happy Birthday! :)

Corbin and Amy said...

It was a great party! You do have some amazing friends:) I love the picture of Kenzie trying to ride Krew....she is such a funny girl.

Hali said...

Again... you have the CUTEST kids known to man.

AND Happy belated birthday. I hope you had a wonderful day! Loves :-)

Misty said...

Happy birthday!! Can you believe we are turning 30 already?! It seems like we were 14 yesterday : ) Looks like you had a great day. Your kids' costumes are adorable.

traske.melissa said...

happy birthday robyn!! thirty is great just remember that now you are thirty and flirty and it should get you through a couple more birthdays.

Nicole and Scott said...

adorable costumes!

Lauren and Trevor said...

I LOVE that peacock costume! It is adorable, I have never seen one like that before. Both your kids must have gotten a lot of attention for their cuteness and their costumes.
Love ya!

annie said...

is that a ribbon cake i see? my fav! i'm so glad you had a great bday.

okbushmans said...

Happy Birthday, and what adorable Halloween costumes!