Sunday, November 22, 2009

Primary Program...

Today was our ward's Primary Program. The theme this year was "My Eternal Family" and we had them sit as families instead of classes. I did love how that worked. The little children have such sweet spirits and they did an amazing job! Blake had his part memorized. His question was, "What do your mom or dad do for you to show you they love you?"
We had the kids write their own parts and he said, "My daddy helps me with puzzles." So, we have been working on this for weeks!! Today we got up to the microphone and said, "My daddy helps me with puzzles and cooks cookies with me." (which btw is SO not true! I cook cookies with him! ) :) It was cute I like how he improvised on the spot! :)
But, I am also glad it is over...at least for another month and then we will start working on next year's program! :)

I have been really trying hard to learn my camera. One of my bffs, Angie is coming for Christmas and we are going to have lots of camera time together practicing. I am SO excited!!!
So here are a few from today while the kids played outside in the gorgeous weather!
This is how Kenzie looks all the time, the runny nose is now just a
common feature on her face! Dang those one year molars!

My Krew!

He is BY FAR the hardest to get a pic of right now!

I LOVE THIS ONE!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great job with the pics!