Tonight, we went on a 2 mile walk/run and Blake rode his bike the whole way! He is a really good little bike rider! (He takes after his daddy) Well, he almost rode over a pine cone and stopped to point it out. I told him we should collect some and put peanut butter on them and dip them in birdseed to feed the birds. He responded quickly with, "Or we could feed them to the snails." I didn't know how to respond because I was trying to camouflage my laughter.
Later, (same bike ride) he says, "Mommy, do you see a banana?" I said, "no" and he said, "Look up." And there in the sky the moon looked very similar to a banana. So now Blake thinks the moon IS a banana.
I love him and all his humor! :)
1 comments:
Ha ha! I can't wait to hang out with Blake! He just sounds so entertaining!!
I thought the moon was cheese for a long time cuz of a kid book our teacher read us.
Post a Comment