Blake got this bike for his birthday when he turned two and he is almost three. He has always used his feet to push himself, but recently he learned to pedal. Donnie has really worked with him and they go on walks together. It is really cute! He is getting so big. I can't believe it. He drives me crazy a lot of the time, but at the end of the video when he says he loves me... it melts my heart everytime I hear it. I am a lucky mom to have a sweet little boy!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He goes fast like a pilot!! So cute!!! Miss you guys!
He is an expert with riding his bike!!! I remember having a big wheel when I was little. Do you remember those? It was so fun. I also had a bike with a banana seat. Those were the days.
Love it! I just have to say that I feel OU pride just looking at your pictures...I bet it was so neat to go to the game.
I miss you! Lauren
Post a Comment