My little Blake has been getting into trouble lately. I don't know whether it is his "terrible twos" coming out or the fact that Kenzie is taking up a lot of my time. He used to wake up REALLY early after Donnie left and not come and get me up. He would just make himself at home in our kitchen. This is the first mess I found when I woke up one morning.
Yes, that is a BRAND new BIG box of Cheerios. Blake told me he wanted to feed his animals, so he got down bowls for all of them and poured cereal for them.
Just a close up of how many cheerios landed on the floor during this mass feeding!
The next morning I woke up to this... He was wanting to make Kenzie a bottle and so he was pouring her formula out. Then he tried to pick it up with a roll of paper towels!
Now I know what you are thinking... How do you not wake up to your son doing all this!? Well, he is like a stealth fighter, he is so quiet! So after this morning we came up with a new plan. He knocks to be let out. Maybe after Kenzie is older and I get a little more sleep we can all wake up together! :)
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Mischevious Blake
Posted by Waggoner Family at 7:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
OH my Gosh! A thing of formula! He is being so sweet but that stuff is soooooooo expensive!! Hooch got into a huge can of formula this time last year. Like a Costco size! $40 down the drain..yikes!
My best friend up here did the same thing. They turned the doorknob around and locked him in his room. I'm sooo not looking forward to this stage!
Post a Comment